There are two ways to cancel your membership depending on the date you joined us.
If you joined BEFORE June 11th 2015 or AFTER September 21st 2015, please follow the instructions below:
- Click the “My Account” link located in the top right-hand corner of any page (you’ll need to be logged in to access this link)
- On the sidebar, click the “My Membership” link
- Click the “Cancel / Update Billing Info” link and follow the instructions on the next page
If you joined between June 11th 2015 and September 21st 2015, please follow the instructions below:
- During this time frame, orders placed on our website were processed by ClickBank, an e-commerce provider. You can cancel your membership at any time directly on the ClickBank website at: https://www.clkbank.com/ Simply enter your information and follow the online instructions to cancel your membership.
- IMPORTANT: Once your membership is canceled, you will lose access to the members area immediately. However, you will NOT lose access to your account and the products that you purchased. You can login to your MAX Workout Club account at any time to access your orders.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
- Do a advanced search (this will search the entire site, not just the help section)
- Search the forums or post your questions to the forums (this is where personal support is offered)
- Submit a support ticket. If your question is technical in nature (e.g. problems logging in, downloading, etc...) and you didn't find an answer by doing the steps above, you can contact us and we'll be happy to help you out.